The Employ Florida Marketplace is your one-stop online resource for job listings, education and trainingopportunities, career building assistance and much more. By registering with Employ Florida and posting your resume, you will be able to access many features and services to help you in your career search.
To help you get started we have developed an Employ Florida User Guide which you can access by clicking here. In addition, we are now offering an on-line Employ Florida workshop for users that have registered with one of our three CareerSource Chipola centers. If you have previously visited one of our career centers, log in here to view the online workshop. If you have never visited one of our career centers, register here to view the online workshop.
Here are some of services that are provided through Employ Florida:
• Help Finding Job Openings - You can review available jobs and apply online.
• Job Market Trends - Access current market trends based on available job orders. You can research regional labor market information, such as salaries.
• Resume Builder - This tool will provide you with a professional format to help you create, store, update and post your resume online.
• Letter Builder - This tool will help you create, store and update letters you will need during a job search.
• Employer Information - You can find detailed information on employers that may be of interest to you. These employers may or may not have any current job openings.
• Employers Posting Jobs - You will be able to view employers who have jobs available in the system.
• Virtual Recruiter - Let Employ Florida's Virtual Recruiter schedule a recurring search for job openings that meet your qualifications.